Snowmobile Insurance - Insuring You and Your Sled
Multiple Locations to Serve You: Oswego, Fulton, Brewerton, Mexico and Clayton, New York
Snowmobile Insurance Quote Form
Looking for coverage? Click the following link to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Why do you need insurance for your snowmobile?
In NY State you are required to have liability coverage on your snowmobile as soon as you ride that sled off your own property.
In addition, you'll enjoy the trails even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your snowmobile is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you re injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your snowmobile is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your sled also needs protection when it's off the snow. Accidents can happen while towing, or your sled can be damaged while being stored between rides.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if your sled is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
A snowmobile policy may cover:
- bodily injury
- property damage
- medical payments
Liability limits start at $25,000 and can be increased to $300,000.
Additional coverage can also be purchased for trailers and other accessories.
You should talk to your insurance representative about the type of coverage that would best suit your needs.
Thank you for your interest in OVIA Insurance Agencies. We offer quick and easy quote forms for your convenience or you can email your questions and an insurance agent will reply promptly.
Towns and Villages served by Oswego, Fulton, Phoenix, Mexico, Brewerton Offices:
Oswego, Fulton, Albion, Amboy, Boylston, Constantia, Granby, Hannibal, Hastings, Mexico, Minetto, New Haven, Orwell, Palermo, Parish, Redfield, Richland, Sandy Creek, Schroeppel, Scriba, Volney, West Monroe, Williamstown, Central Square, Cleveland, Lacona, Parish, Pulaski, Syracuse, Brewerton, Camillus, Cicero, Clay, DeWitt, Elbridge, Fabius, Geddes, LaFayette, Lysander, Manlius, Marcellus, Onondaga, Otisco, Pompey, Salina, Skaneateles, Spafford, Tully, Van Buren, East Syracuse, Fayetteville, Jordan, Liverpool, Minoa, North Syracuse
Villages and Towns served by Clayton Location:
Watertown, Adams, Alexandria, Antwerp, Brownville, Cape Vincent, Champion, Clayton, Ellisburg, Henderson, Hounsfield, Le Ray, Lorraine, Lyme, Orleans, Pamelia, Philadelphia, Rodman, Rutland, Theresa, Wilna, Worth, Alexandria Bay, Black River, Carthage, Chaumont, Deferiet, Dexter, Evans Mills, Glen Park, Herrings, Mannsville, Sackets Harbor, West Carthage, Ogdensburg, Brasher, Canton, Clare, Clifton, Colton, De Kalb, De Peyster, Edwards, Fine, Fowler, Gouverneur, Hammond, Hermon, Hopkinton, Lawrence, Lisbon, Louisville, Macomb, Madrid, Massena